The Spookiest Cocktails You Ever Did See
EVER THOUGHT ABOUT FILLING UP YOUR PLASTIC PUMPKIN BUCKET WITH DELICIOUS COCKTAILS INSTEAD OF CANDY?
Ooooh, why haven't I gone trick or treating to my local bars in hopes of this happening?
Instead of harassing your local bartender, try mixing up these spooky drinks at home. Whether you're in the mood for a pumpkin flavored beer-based cocktail or candy corn jello shot, here are five recipes to help get you started. Add in some dry ice for a spooky effect (just make sure you wear some protective gloves or something). Unless you're Edward Scissorhands, in which case, go to town.
It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- In a shaker filled with ice, add tequila, Cointreau Noir, lime juice, and agave syrup. Shake and serve into a Rocks glass with a gold salted rim
- Garnish: Gold flakes and stir with rock candy
- 1.75 oz Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 2 fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp absinthe
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Muddle strawberries in a cocktail shaker. Add all other ingredients to the shaker with ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish: Strawberry and serve.
- Stir ingredients with ice, and strain into a chilled martini glass
Candy Corn Jelly Shots
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) SVEDKA Unflavored Gelatin Mix
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 3/4 cup SVEDKA Vodka, divided
- 1 cup carbonated orange soda
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 18 candy corn candies
ADD 1 cup boiling water to one package of unflavored gelatin mix in a small bowl and stir for 2 mins. or until completely dissolved. Add sweetened condensed milk, a couple drops of yellow food coloring and 1/4 cup of SVEDKA Vodka. Pour into 18 (2 oz.) plastic cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray, using about 2 tbsps. per cup. Refrigerate 30 to 45 min until firm, but still slightly tacky. Heat orange soda to boiling on stove. Add to second package of unflavored gelatin mix in small bowl and stir for 2 mins. or until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup SVEDKA Vodka. Spoon over milk layer in cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Top each shot with whipped topping and 1 candy corn piece.