Michelin Star State Of Mind
Hello, Chef Michael White
1. FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN NYC?
2. WHAT IS COMFORT FOOD TO YOU?
A handmade bowl of pasta with really delicious melted butter and parmigiano cheese. Or a mortadella sandwich.
3. GROSSEST THING YOU'VE EVER EATEN?
I have a thing for really salty chips and orange soda. But I guess I don't find it gross...just not the best thing health wise!
4. THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED SO HARD THAT YOU CRIED?
Probably thinking about my good friend Josh Ozersky at his memorial service.
5. IF YOU WEREN'T A CHEF, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
A race car driver. Why can't I be both?